Our EVS in Bucharest

Friday 6 September 2013

We had a great time together!!! :)

         We have been invited to the activities and it was organized by our Kurdish  EVS volunteers  friends hosting organisation . We made  Kurdish food for the activity ; Ekrem made the Cigkofte(with a lot of spicy) and I made Babakanuc  also shepherd salad :) Everyone liked our food :) Spanish friends made food , I tasted a very nice meal but I forget the food name just I remmember the Spanish omelet :) We did a barbecue with chicken and pork , then we were listened to Kurdish  musics :) They asked lets play Semmame!!!  It was a shock for me . Because the dance our traditional danceand I asked myself  where did they know Semmame???  My Kurdish friends told me : We taught them at the on arrival training course. Thats way they knew the dance. And then I understood the semmame is going to be an international dance :) We had so much fun :) Thanks for everything :)))
Semmame!!! :)
Cig kofte :)

We played Kurdish dance (delilo).

No comments:

Post a Comment