Our EVS in Bucharest

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Traveling Around Romania!

It  was my first travel by hitch hiking .So it was so  good and I had alot of fun and exprience
Firstly I went to Brasov and I liked Brasov so much, it is an amazing city. And it was my first time  to sleep in a hostel and I did it in Brasov. After Brasov I went to Sibiu.The place  I had hitchhike in Sibiu there were  a lot of people doing the same . But I was very like cuz  I hitch hike a bus  very easy. But the  thing is I want to go to Cluj but the was going
to Arad . So I wen to Arad.


And  I met the other EVS volunteers we had such good time . After that I went to Sigisoara but I went there by train cuz  it was cheap around 7 lei  so it was better than hitch hike. I met two beautiful girls in train. And I had a good travel in Sigisoara for 2 days and I back to Arad. I went to Mexican party in Arad . After I started go to  back to Bucharest by hitch hiking  as well.

And it was really nice cuz I took car in 10 min. From Arad to Sibiu after that took a car from Sibiu to  Bucharest  in 10 min. as well the drivers are very nice. So it  was a pleasure to travel in Romania and I will do it again!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment