Our EVS in Bucharest

Wednesday 2 October 2013

ESTONIAN INTERCULTURAL NIGHT


                                                         Estonian Night
İt was great time with my friends in our hosting organization (C.A.D.D.R.U) for Estonian night , because we have been inside a nice atmosphere with theirs culture , I mean like music presentation and sweet foods also history of Estonia about soviet union how they got their own freedom it's just the success of brave People !!! It's amazing with a few people , and that caller big success of freedom in my mind. . .




I want to write about theirs delicious food we eaten the foods Kama ; it's a drink , they are normally drinking in the morning with breakfast : it's was good , for example I liked it and kaerahelbeküpsised ; it is kind of cookie and very strong because if you want to eat you should broke your tooth while she (Eliise ) cooked it, she was used some materials like wheat , sugar and eggs but the taste was good and finally Kartulisalat : I love it normally its with pork but Eliise made it without pork for us and I helped her while she was making it , I eaten a lot salad


 I spend great time with cool people :)))) thank you so much "Eliise" because we knew what is the Estonia, history of Estonia, culture of Estonia
Joseph Thuis (Yusuf Akyil)...


No comments:

Post a Comment