Our EVS in Bucharest

Friday 9 August 2013

Notes from the Youngest One


Hey!I’m Ekrem from Diyarbakır.I’m the youngest one in the group.It was a dream to be an EVS volunteer for me but now i am here EVS voluntter of Caddru.I got Excited because its my first time in abroad far from family.First time to wash clotes and dishes and also cooking.But im happy because im meeting new friends and new cultures.My first aim is and this project as an adult and i will do it.
And On Arrival Training.Its was a very useful event for me the activities and games was very good.I had much more information about EVS in that training now im waiting for the Mid Term.
Thanks my sending organization for sending me Caddru its a great association and they had a lot of useful project.And Bucharest..I’m in love with!Its a big city and very historical i call my love.
I’m very happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment