Our EVS in Bucharest

Tuesday 6 August 2013

My First Month :)


I'm here for ten month and everything happened so fast in the  my first mounth. I'm assimilating some aspect of this culture and language. For that, Arrival training was very useful, to know more about culture and history aspects of Romania.

Most people here asked me, why I choose Romania and what you will do in Romania??? Past month has been  of interviews on public and television. Personally I liked it because I think I managed to express myself in a language that is not mine. It also shows that the people here are interested in knowing more about us.
New challenges are very close. for me is very important. I take very seriously because I want to present my country, my culture, history, etc.. And people will understand a little more about me, because history and culture are linked me to my personality.

So this month comes loaded with work, I love to keep busy, so I'm very happy with all these challenges. I just hope I do not disappoint anyone with my work.
Thanks for this great july!

Yusuf

No comments:

Post a Comment